Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mid Autumn festival

OMG.....i feel sad....this year mid autumn festival,
dun have any celebration on it....i celebrate it with my exam... busy study...busy make note...busy calculate the noob formula.... finance management u make me feel suck...especially the noob formula...so complicated and hard to understand it....luckily 我以打不败的精神完成了8 chapters.... haiz... this noob subject make me feel pek cek... and make us had a small argued.....
next sem i still need to take finance management 2....
haiz... god pls help me....

my note....

mid autumn festival, 1st time celebrate it alone in cyber... celebrate it without my parents, my cousin, candle and my jelly mooncake.... i miss it so much... i want to eat jelly mooncake... sorry mum.... last week i went back to ipoh, my mum purposely bought 3 jelly mooncake for me..but i just ate 1 only.... i felt touch on it... my mum remember what i like and what i hate.....
i miss u, mum..T_____T

last nite xiao betz tagged me in a candle photo and
xiao jie was tagged me in a mooncake photo... when i saw it...
one feeling came out from my mind.. is sad and miss... i miss everything, miss jelly mooncake, miss ji mui, miss parents, miss candle........ that time i felt like wanna cry out....
RACHEL FOO u must be strong... dun cry pls!!!!


my favourite... jelly mooncake ~

it's raining now... and i need to fight for another subject
again.... oops.,...it's calculation again..... my life cant live without calculation...
hahahahaha.... i hate theory......
it's make me feel bore.......


GO...GO...GO...Fighting.....


p/s: hope u getting well soon..... take care ah...

2 comments: